joins us today on “Secrets to Real Estate Investing” with Holly McKhann. Gena Lofton is the founder of Accredited 2 Accredited
. She was a homeless foster kid, but ended up with an MBA and a career at Ernst and Young. Today she is financially free and owns 4,000 apartment units, a Hilton resort, Assisted living facilities, oil and gas ventures, junior mining, technology, and telecommunication assets. She is the author of Escape the Madness
, The 10 Steps to Get Out of the Rat Race
In this episode you will learn:
- How to be smart with real estate investing while pursuing a career
- How you can buy the right asset at the right time
- What happened in the housing bubble (Gena had a front row seat to the crash)
- How to think about taxes and debt
- How to minimize risk of losing so much money in bad investments
FREE Download: Gena is sharing her Financial Freedom Formula Cheatsheet to get you started on your way to financial freedom and out of the rat race! Get it in the form on this page.
Connect with Gena
: Find more free resources at genalofton.com
, including “3 Steps for You to Achieve Financial Freedom”
TEXT “hardhat” to 38470 to receive this free download as well as past downloads and to get weekly notifications of upcoming podcasts.