joins us on this episode of Secrets to Real Estate Investing with Holly McKhann. He is a part of the Smart Real Estate Coach family in Rhode Island. He’s had amazing success completing over 100 deals in under 3 years without using his own or investor’s money! Zach’s specialty is helping buyers and sellers by coming up with creative win-win solutions.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The three strategies of buying a property on terms
- How deals can be found from expired listings or for sale signs
- The importance of doing your due diligence before buying/selling a property
- Why rent-own is a great way to sell a property to create wealth and cashflow
- How to become a real estate investing authority through social media
Zach’s FREE Download: Free Ebook The Real Estate Investor Blueprint. This is a great way to start learning how to make deals like Zach does! Get it by filling out the form on this page.
PLUS, a FREE
copy of the Best Selling Amazon book, Real Estate on Your Terms
. This book by Chris Prefontaine will dig deep into the Smart Real Estate Coach business and how they make their deals. Find it here
Text “hardhat” to 38470 to receive this free download as well as past downloads and to get weekly notifications of upcoming podcasts.