We have Bill Allen, pilot turned flipper, on Secrets to Real Estate Investing with Holly McKhann today. He became an accidental landlord in 2007 after many moves due to his Navy pilot military service. Now his company, Blackjack Real Estate, flips 200 houses a year! Real estate investing has allowed Bill to have the freedom to pick up and move his family when medical issues arose. He invites us to turn our challenges into fuel for success!
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How you can build a business while working as an employee
- How to keep your business centered on your core focus
- What a “whole-tail” deal is
- Why taking care of your investors is top priority
- How Blackjack Real Estate is structured
Free Download: Bill’s Book List for the year on how to improve your business and your life! Get it by filling out the form on this page or by texting the word “hardhat” to 38470.