joins us on Secrets to Real Estate Investing with Holly McKhann today. Rob is the co-founder of Avalara MyLodgeTax, the leading provider of tax compliance solutions for the vacation rental industry. Rob went from owning a vacation rental in Vail, Colordao, to creating tax solutions for short term rental owners. Rob had to overcome some challenges starting out in vacation rentals, but he says it’s part of the journey. Now he makes it easy for investors to manage their short term rental taxes.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Creative ways to invest in short-term rentals
- Which entities require a tax on vacation rental taxes
- What you need to know about vacation rental tax as you get started
- How to decide if you will manage the property yourself or hire a property manager
- How to scale your vacation rental tax situation as your investments grow
Rob’s FREE Download: Insider Tips for Breaking Into the Short-Term Vacation Rental Industry in 2019 - This guide will kick-start your vacation rental investing! Get it by filling out the form on this page or by texting the word “hardhat” to 38470.